During the January 2024 mini-brand sessions, clients received updated brand photos at a staged home built by M/I Homes. The clients varied, ranging from real estate professionals and interior designers to salon owners and wealth professionals.
These sessions occur 8-9 times a year at different locations throughout metro Detroit, providing Michigan business owners with an opportunity to easily obtain affordable brand photos. There are two session options: a 30-minute session for $450, which includes 35 images, or a 10-minute session for $225, which includes 10 images. Alternatively, you can book a longer session starting at 1.5 hours and $799, with no limits on the number of images. Inquire here to determine which session best suits your needs.
These sessions are perfect for the business owner
- wants updated content 3-4x a year without a full session
- who isn’t ready to invest $800+ into their photoshoot
- needs quick refresh
- is part of a larger company that needs updated headshots regularly
These sessions are best for people who are semi comfortable with photoshoots. I highly suggest only booking the 10-minute session if we have worked together in the past. A few things that really make a difference when booking a brand photoshoot are:
- location (I’ve got you covered on this! The chosen locations for the brand sessions are always well vetted and great for photos)
- posing – I encourage you to practice posing prior to your session. Head to a mirror and see how moving your body makes an impact in your images (follow pages like this)
Location: M/I Homes Powell Ridge